Friday, June 7, 2013

Spectrum Live sketches

Even though it's already been weeks since Spectrum Live, it is still fresh on my mind. The people I met, the art I saw, the presentations I took pages of notes in... it was 3 days of inspiration packed joy for this little fantasy artist. I am now on vacation but I wanted to share a few sketchbook highlights from the weekend before May fades too much.


Playing around with adding color to a quick plane sketch. I need to get more involved in this sort of experimenting in my sketchbook.


This guy was keeping watch outside our window. How appropriate! I think we all got sketches of him.


Lauren Panepinto- Art Director and master legging wearer.She likes when artists put watermarks on their art for easy locating. Fun fact: Her pinterest is a black hole of awesome that will suck hours from your life and leave you wanting more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment