Sunday, March 15, 2015

Month of Fear 2014

I only just realized I never posted all my 2014 Month of Fear work here!  Bad, bad artist. The 2nd annual Month of Fear was AMAZING. Truly the best art yet- I was so inspired! You can check out all the amazing images and challenges at monthoffear.com. 

I think I made some of my new personal favorite work with this year's challenge as well. So here are the images and if you want to read the full stories about them, check out my Month of Fear page here.

"Leviathan"
18 x 24 charcoal
For the 2014 Month of Fear challenge: Demons

"Rabbit"
18 x 24 charcoal
For the 2014 Month of Fear challenge: Things that go Bump

"False Muse"
18 x 24 charcoal
For the 2014 Month of Fear challenge: What are you Afraid of?


"Unmase"
18 x 24 charcoal
For the 2014 Month of Fear challenge: Masks

No comments:

Post a Comment